10 Simple Truths: curated by @Naval
- If the news are fake imagine history
- Human life is gradually turning from a struggle against suffering into a struggle against pleasure.
- If you don’t want to have a boss, you better be capable in the wild.
- Hard choices, easy life.
Easy choices, hard life.
- Not wanting something is as good as having it.
- To remove the sting of insult, stop valuing compliments.
- Meditation is good for nothing. That’s why you do it.
- The unexamined parts of yourself are running around in the world masquerading as the things you think you hate.
- “Only the individual transcends.” - Steven Maxwell
- In the end you have to accept that either everything is magical or nothing is.
- The things that we understand, create Silence.
The Things that we do not, create Emotion.
Ten simple truths:— Naval (@naval) March 16, 2019
I thought this was a well curated list and good things to keep in mind.